Subscribe
to our newsletter.
It's Free!

| Home | Articles | Contact Us | Blog | Archive |
 
                                     
               

| | Top-Selling Dog Treat Could Be Deadly

Top-Selling Dog Treat Could Be Deadly


At least 13 dogs have died after being fed the top-selling pet treat in the country, owners and veterinarians have told CNN. The problem comes because the treats, called Greenies, become lodged in a dog's esophagus or intestine and then some veterinarians say they don't break down.


Click Here to read the entire article...



Google
Copyright 2006 www.Dog-Articles.net All Rights Reserved.